Vista Ultimate Backup
- From: Lorin <Lorin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:10:00 -0700
I had automatic backup set on and it worked for a while then it stopped and
would give an error that it could not perform the backup.
No further explaination given so what now?
How do I get the auto backup working again?
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista 64 New Ram BSOD
- Next by Date: Vista Ultimate Blue screen with bad disk. Now what?
- Previous by thread: Re: Desktop & taskbar not showing up and as a result a number of p
- Next by thread: Vista Ultimate Blue screen with bad disk. Now what?