Vista 64 New Ram BSOD

Hey guys, 1st post, I have been running around for the past 12 hours
trying to find out why my computer is the way it is. I had Vista 32 Bit
with 2 Gigs of RAM. Wanted to get 4 gigs and was told to upgrade to 64
Edition, I did. My Specs now are, Intel Quad 3.4Ghz, 8800GTX SLI, 4 Gigs
DDR2, Dual Hard Drives. My problem now is a ton of hardware now wont
install, my external HD Western Digital, Integrated Flash Card Reader,
etc. They wont run. Also I am afraid to turn off my computer now,
because every time it boots it BSOD's so I have to go to "Last Known
Good Configuration" I am completly out of ideas. I did "Mem-Test" no
problems on the RAM I got the latest version of my BIOS, and my MOBO is
an nForce 680I SLI. Please help me out guys, I really appreciate it.

PS. You guys can check out my other post here
'Ahh! Upgraded to Vista 64bit'
(http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=155890)

Angelo Cosma

--
Angelo

  • Re: Building new PA system in stages
    ... cabinets to gigs, hooked up snakes, 16 channel consoles in flight ... cases, micing everything, having an upgrade path, blah blah. ... We gig with a Behringer powered head with integrated FX ... given that a) you don't have any near term gigs so you might be ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Building new PA system in stages
    ... cabinets to gigs, hooked up snakes, 16 channel consoles in flight ... cases, micing everything, having an upgrade path, blah blah. ...    http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHPMP1280S ... given that a) you don't have any near term gigs so you might be ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: WHY???
    ... :-) This HD is 60 gigs, ... backup before installing the upgrade. ... I learned my lesson after experiencing a major HD crash once and losing ... Just dump the main drive onto a backup. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: First kit purchase suggestions
    ... not film, so noise floor threshold is not as much of an issue as it ... whilst the wendt, promix and alphamix may be cheaper, there is a lot ... buy something you wont need to replace for a long time. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Exchange Standard upgrade to Enterprise
    ... > maximum database size of 16 gigs. ... > Back to my original question - is there an 'upgrade' to Enterprise, ... >> Exchange MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)