Re: strange Vista behavior that just started---screen blackouts with no relation to UAC

Hi Paul:
The sun 24.1" LCD monitor did not come with a driver CD.
Actually, the monitor was sold as part of a solaris system, although Sun did advertise the compatibility with linux and windows operating systems.
I have searched the sun website, but cannot find any driver files specifically for their monitor. Perhaps a phone call may be required.

--Howard

Paul Montgomery wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:12:01 -0500, Paul Montgomery