Re: Vista home premium won't boot up

The INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bug check has a value of 0x0000007B. This bug check indicates that the Microsoft Windows operating system has lost access to the system partition during startup.

Possible cause:
- Hard disk related problem

Possible solutions:
- Edit the boot options with BCDEDIT
- Make sure you installed the OS with the hdd controller driver, and it should be up to date when your OS has been installed.
- Try last known good configuration
- Scan your hard disk with Chkdsk /f /r (from inside the OS) or Chkdsk /r (from the repair install)
- Try bootrec /fixboot, bootrec /fixmbr and bootrec /rebuildbcd from the repair install.

Good luck and have fun.

"Ferrell" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:57eb92c95e9df04c7496b5164bb10467@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, i'm on a gateway with Vista home Premium and it won't boot up.
When i start it normally it goes to a screen that says windows error
recovery.

It has two tabs launch start-up repair (reccomended)
and Start Windows Normally.

So when i press enter on the launch it just goes to that screen over
and over.

But when i press on start normally a stop error comes up. The stop code
is 0x0000007B (0x80604A, 0xC00000034. 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

When i went into safe mode it didn't work it came up with the same blue
screen, I looked on the gateway site with how to fix it but it says to
go to the start button when i can't even get to that screen.

Thanks In Advance,
The Ferrells

--
Ferrell

  • Re: XP Welcome Screen
    ... > I thought I had a bug so I done a repair install of windows XP and now ... my welcome screen comes up and then goes straight to my desktop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Why RosAsm Breaks on a large number of symbols
    ... > Windows message loop is a good starting point. ... But of course this is not a genuine bug report, ... > preservation convention for Windows programing, ... You need to preserve register in callbacks - that's the only _rule_ about ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • RE: Windows TCP TimeStamp not compliant to (RFC 1323) !?!?
    ... Windows TCP TimeStamp not compliant to!?!? ... Hello, I don't know if this place is the good one for a 'bug report', but I ...
  • Re: WINDOWS XP WONT BOOT
    ... you can to a repair install but you cannot do it ... Now, if a retail disk doesn't work, you could install XP to a different ... When I rebooted, it told me to hit> any key to start CD ROM boot and then it went back into> the same old screen as I originally described. ... The disc I was using> was the Windows XP disc that came with my Dell but since I> bought it, the hard drive had to be changed and I now have ...
  • Re: bad experience with Suse 9.1 on Inspiron 8200
    ... > it is an M$ bug, such technicalities are irrelevant to the end user. ... :-) Windows has ... work as long as they work, trying to install a nitrous ... Linux are at least a *little* bit curious about how their computer works ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)