forward and back buttons

New to Vista and not a geek.

When surfing, I look up to find both forward and back buttons are not lit.
The only option I have to return to the previous page is to click on the "X"
icon. When I do it takes me back to my desktop.

  • Re: How to Search files in Vista
    ... I followed your instructions but still couldn't find out how to find ... Fat Doris>> ... Vista is a nightmare. ... The search feature is worthless unless you're a geek or program ...
  • Re: How to Search files in Vista
    ... word or string of text contained in a file, ... Vista is a nightmare. ... The search feature is worthless unless you're a geek or program writer. ... I've been telling all my friends to order their new PCs with XP or have some geek make them a PC and install XP. ...
  • Re: Why would a Home User buy more than Vista Basic?
    ... So why would they jump ship and buy all new hardware for Vista? ... Good for surfing the web and email. ...
  • Re: A correct "mojave" experiment for Vista
    ... I try to remain positive about vista, but almost EVERY simple non geek ... All some dope like you is capable of is attacking the messenger. ... dispute facts with those of your own? ...