Re: I really reallly need help. System restore

jordzzz;856472 Wrote:
i have an oldish laptop, it works fine. but quite along time ago now, i
systemed restore it to make it faster like it has done in the past by
gettin
rid of unwanted stuff. and i turned my laptop off half the way through
it
now when it loads it will load up until the windows xp and my log in
screen
however
it comes up with a pop up box with the title of
bcmwltry.exe - unable to locate component

this application has failed to start because WINNET.dll wa not found.
re
installing the application may fix this problem.
i dont know what to do i cant get on anyting. helppp

Hi,

This is not an XP forum , but I did find this link - suggest you first
try the sfc command , with any luck that will do the job

'Missing Microsoft Windows .dll files.'
(http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000749.htm)

Hope that helps

SIW2