Re: I really reallly need help. System restore

jordzzz;856472 Wrote:
i have an oldish laptop, it works fine. but quite along time ago now, i
systemed restore it to make it faster like it has done in the past by
rid of unwanted stuff. and i turned my laptop off half the way through
now when it loads it will load up until the windows xp and my log in
it comes up with a pop up box with the title of
bcmwltry.exe - unable to locate component

this application has failed to start because WINNET.dll wa not found.
installing the application may fix this problem.
i dont know what to do i cant get on anyting. helppp

This is not an XP forum , but I did find this link - suggest you first
try the sfc command , with any luck that will do the job

'Missing Microsoft Windows .dll files.'

Hope that helps

Relevant Pages

  • Blue Screen ... HELP ME PLZ
    ... hey can anyone help me please ... ... sometimes when i?m using my laptop a ... blue screen comes up and re-boots my computer. ... when it loads back up i ...
  • repartitioning USB Storage and U3
    ... When I plug it in on my wife's win2k laptop it loads up fine and starts ... I'm guessing this is the U3 crap annoying me again. ... I got rid of some nonessential files on the drive, ... I'm a linux newbie and not too familiar with cfdisk or mkfs. ...
  • stupid searchbar wont go away
    ... Managed to get rid of loads and get rid of Trojans and whatnot. ... the system tray bar, ...
  • cpu frequency scaling:ignore_nice_load
    ... I have a Core 2 Duo laptop and I am trying to turn ... off "ignore nice loads" when the laptop is on AC power, ... echo "Just set cpu freq to not ignore nice."; ...
  • Re: alg.exe???
    ... My desktop picture loads but when I move my mouse pointer to the bottom ... taskbar I have an egg timer, this eventually goes after about 1 minute ... If you don't use Windows Firewall and share a printer over a network you ... I use Zonealarm but my laptop uses the Xp ...