Re: My screen goes blank

susemac;817586 Wrote:
In the last week, the screen of my laptop has gone blank probably 2-3
times each day, and the only solution I can find is to turn it off and
restart, thus losing whatever I am working on. I happens in any
program, even games. Is this a vista problem, or a hardware problem?

--
susemac
susemac's Profile: 'Windows Vista Help Forum - View Profile: susemac'

Hi,

You may find this to be of use

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/63567-power-options-sleep-mode-problems.html

Hope it helps

SIW2

--
SIW2

  • Re: Missing .ocx file
    ... RainPure's Profile: 'Windows Vista Help Forum - View Profile: RainPure' ... 'Missing .ocx file - Windows Vista Help Forum' ...
  • Re: Vista wont start
    ... You might see if doing a Startup Repair can fix the problem for you. ... Sinc you have a OEM computer, you may need to create a Recovery Disc ... Maccoy's Profile: 'Windows Vista Help Forum - View Profile: Maccoy' ...