I really reallly need help. System restore

i have an oldish laptop, it works fine. but quite along time ago now, i
systemed restore it to make it faster like it has done in the past by gettin
rid of unwanted stuff. and i turned my laptop off half the way through it
now when it loads it will load up until the windows xp and my log in screen
it comes up with a pop up box with the title of
bcmwltry.exe - unable to locate component

this application has failed to start because WINNET.dll wa not found. re
installing the application may fix this problem.

i dont know what to do i cant get on anyting. helppp