Re: MANY errors!!! host process and superfetch!

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:44:25 -0500, sandcracker21
<guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, I think I will do the repair install...

However, I do not have the necessary means to backup files? I do not
have an external HDD or anything like that. How would I be able to back
up fileS?

Lots and LOTS of CDs or DVDs

  • Re: MANY errors!!! host process and superfetch!
    ... I think I will do the repair install... ... I do not have the necessary means to backup files? ... have an external HDD or anything like that. ...
  • Re: Reading W98 CDs in XP SP2
    ... I have a number of backup files on ... > CDs from the old machine which ran Win98. ... When I now insert these CDs into the Aopen DVD or the LG ... there is no standard. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Reading W98 CDs in XP SP2
    ... I have a number of backup files on ... When I now insert these CDs into the Aopen DVD or the LG ... > GSA-4163B Multi DVD drives on the new machine running XP with SP2 it shows ... > Nero with no success. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Reading W98 CDs in XP SP2
    ... I have a number of backup files on several ... CDs from the old machine which ran Win98. ... When I now insert these CDs into the Aopen DVD or the LG ... Nero with no success. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Backup utility
    ... Can't write to CDs. ... Write your file to a disk and burn to CD if you want. ... > What name do I use when trying to backup files to my CD ...