Re: MANY errors!!! host process and superfetch!

sandcracker21 wrote:

i am not 100% comfertable deleting and reinstalling system files,
should I do the repair install you have listed? it seems pretty
straightforward. Will this remove any of my games/saves? Or much more
importantly my music collection?

It is a wise person who knows his/her comfort and skill level. Take your
computer to a professional computer repair shop (not a
BigComputerStore/GeekSquad type of place) and have them retrieve your data
and diagnose/fix your computer. There is no shame in doing this; we all
have our areas of expertise.

Malke
--
MS-MVP