Re: MANY errors!!! host process and superfetch!

sorry for the double post, but I ran sfc /SCANNOW in the CMD and it told
me I have errors it can not fix....but then i type in *findstr /c:"[SR]"
%windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt *as i was told to do, and
nothing happens, it just goes to a new line and says nothing, then
nothing else I type in will work, its like it freezes the CMD or
something

--
sandcracker21

  • Re: SFC refuses to work
    ... > With Windows up and running. ... > CMD ... > That would get System File Checker running, ... >>I have followed every direction I can find on the net about SFC. ...
  • Re: SFC refuses to work
    ... > With Windows up and running. ... > CMD ... > That would get System File Checker running, ... >>I have followed every direction I can find on the net about SFC. ...
  • Re: "Boxes" Im trying to eliminate
    ... I forgot to add the Start> Run Type cmd ... You run cmd before you run sfc /scannow. ... Go to Windows Update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Regsvr32 cmd in run--->open dialogue box
    ... Windows XP Troubleshooting ... That cmd doesn't seem to work at the cmd prompt but would in the run box, but on my box it still gives me the same dialogue box from the run box. ... I've fixed SFC that way before. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Help! Dependency service or group failed to start
    ... people stating that the cmd requires you to be an administrator. ... After you have typed in 'sfc /scannow' and it has ... Home Premium then I installed XP and recently put on Vista Bussiness. ...