MANY errors!!! host process and superfetch!

Well where to begin. I have Vista 32 Home Premium and love it, if it
wasn't for the hundreds of errors. I get the "superfetch has stopped
working error" and the "host processes have stopped working error" many
times a day. Usually I will be kicked from my wireless internet and have
to unplug and replug my USB adapter in to get back on.

Many times after I plug back in my USB wireless adapter, I still can
not get on as Windows cannot detect any networks now all of a sudden.

I will get the blue screen crash from time to time and many times my
computer wont shut down properly when turned off. (It will only not be
able to shut down when I cannot see any networks it seems, this could be
related?)

I need help!

--
sandcracker21