Re: Vista 64 and XP32 on same machine

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:42:00 -0400, "Herb Cober" <hcober@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Currently I'm running XP Media edition SP3 32 bit
I would like to get 64 bit version of Vista Home Premium installed on the
same hard drive using Virtual machine. Is has possible. Can 32 and 64 bit
operating systems reside and run on same machine?

Yes, it's possible, but I'll refrain from trying to tell you how,
since I have no experience doing it myself. I guess I'm somewhat
unusual, but I've never had more than one operating system installed
on a single machine, and I think doing so is most often a mistake.

Why do you want to do this?

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
.