Re: Mail Folders

"nspatti" <nspatti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:824089B0-3F39-4D30-9A43-71CF71A3B338@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I used to have several folders in my mail box. Each one was specific with a
message rule that send the related mail to that folder. Now all I have is an
'in-box'. So how do I get windows mail to display all the rest of the
folders?

If there's a + in front of any folder click it.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

  • Re: Multiple emails
    ... make sure each message rule ends in "Stop processing more rules". ... simply resetting my POP3 password cause all these problems? ... set up to put Tom's mail in a folder called 'Tom's Mail', ... As an experiment, I added a fourth user account, and now I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Message rules /block sender
    ... Message Rule: ... Move it to the specified folder & Stop processing more rules ... Specify the folder & the sender ...
  • Re: question
    ... To move mail to specified folders, you have to set up a message rule. ... Compacting gets rid of them and moves all the saved mail to ... create the folder before you make the rule. ... >>>>Outlook Express does not delete mail on its own. ...
  • Re: Message Rules settings
    ... You can create a message rule for Sent Items, but you have to go to the rule and click Apply Now manually. ... It would be just as easy to daily, highlight all the messages in Sent Items and drag them to the folder in one move. ... follow up by compacting your folders manually while working *offline* and do it often. ... Click on Outlook Express at the top of the folder tree so no folders are open. ...
  • Re: rules stop processing
    ... I can only think that the Rules key ... I created the folder on the root.. ... >>>> Don't make a sub folder of the Inbox. ... >>>> Some Message Rule Ideas: ...