Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability

Hello Djouabi,

You might see if running a "sfc /scannow" (no quotes) command can find
and fix any bad system files that may be causing this. This tutorial
will show you how to if needed.

Hope this helps,
Shawn;854897 Wrote:
Hi, my Reliability Monitor System Stability Chart stopped updating on
september 1, 2008.
I've checked Task Schedular and RACAgent is still running: Status is
Queued; Last Run Result is "Unspecified error (0x8007000D).

I do what Clay propose. After running RACAgent.exe , no file in C:
\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC\PublishedData and one file "RACREPCATALOG"
in the StateData directory.
HELP !!!
Thanks, Djouabi

*Please post feedback to help others.*