Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability

Hello Djouabi,

You might see if running a "sfc /scannow" (no quotes) command can find
and fix any bad system files that may be causing this. This tutorial
will show you how to if needed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66978-system-files-sfc-command.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

ahmed.khacef-orleans.fr;854897 Wrote:
Hi, my Reliability Monitor System Stability Chart stopped updating on
september 1, 2008.
I've checked Task Schedular and RACAgent is still running: Status is
Queued; Last Run Result is "Unspecified error (0x8007000D).

I do what Clay propose. After running RACAgent.exe , no file in C:
\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC\PublishedData and one file "RACREPCATALOG"
in the StateData directory.
HELP !!!
Thanks, Djouabi

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Abyone know why the welcome centre does not load?
    ... You might run a "sfc /scannow" (no quotes) command to see if it can ... find and fix any bad system files that may be the cause of this problem. ...
  • Re: Data Execution Protection - wth?
    ... You might run a *sfc/ scannow* command to see if it can ... find and fix any bad system files that may be contributing to this. ...
  • Re: Send To Menu lacks normal features
    ... command can find and fix any bad system files that may be causing this. ... restore point dated before you had this problem. ...
  • Wolfpack 4.3.16 Server Release
    ... Fix work command not to spend more mobility than requested, ... Don't permit bombing of embarked planes and land units. ... Fix bomb not to let you bomb dead ships and land units. ...
    (rec.games.empire)
  • Wolfpack 4.3.11 Server Release
    ... We are happy to announce that Empire 4.3.11 is now available. ... Rewrite the client's code to read server output during login. ... Fix xdump not to deny access to game state tables when maximum ... Fix bug in path command that made it swallow every other step. ...
    (rec.games.empire)