Re: Blue Screen of Death

"Brian" <Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:05A669F3-182C-496C-9EC2-1898296840E5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While I thought MS was supposed to be done with the BSD, I have found it on
my two day old HP Pavilion m9357c running MS Windows Vista Home Premium
64bit. I get it about 7 times a day. I have the updates for Vista on and
updated to its full potential...yet it still appears. I also cannot get my
Smartphone to be recognized for Sync while running though all the device
drivers are in order and have no conflicts. I am looking for help here since
MS does not support there product unless I pay them another 59 dollars even
though I just purchased this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Did the blue screens come before you try messing with your Smartphone?

Something that may help you with Smartphone sync..

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/windows-tips/unable-to-synch-your-smartphone-to-windows-vista-try-this-15398

Please not that support for your machine is done through HP, not Microsoft. You should not call or contact Microsoft at all, and therefore will not be liable for any charge.

If you can't resolve your problems, take the machine back to where you purchased it and ask a technician to sort it out for you..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

  • Re: AS cant sync multiple Address Books using Outlook 2003 w/ Business Contact Manager
    ... your SmartPhone OEM is responsible for supporting ActiveSync as ... well as your Smartphone per their contract with Microsoft. ... the Smartphone does not support file synchronization ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Unable to open DOC document through Windows Mail
    ... This actually worked for my client's Windows Vista Home Premium with Windows ... Mail and Microsoft Office 2007. ... Microsoft web based help forum, it would crash using Internet Explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • DVD/CD-Rom will not detect CD
    ... with Windows Vista Home Premium on it. ... I bought a microsoft ...
  • RE: Code 646 in updates
    ... untill microsoft says it will no longer upgrade any computers that don't have ... and Office system. ... I have tried a few things I found thru windows help boards but nothing works, ... I am running Windows Vista Home premium 32bit and ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB956841 security update
    ... sorry mine is windows vista home premium service pack 1. ... Start a free Windows Update support incident request: ... Support for Windows Update: ... support for security updates is available through ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)