Re: Disc clean up question

Gosh, that was quick ! Thank you for all that information !!

--
yorkshire lass

__________________
Vista Home Premium ;AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core Processor;260 GHS ;
2048 RAM 250 GB
external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9

  • Re: problem with Incredimail
    ... I was thinking of the Registry backup files ... 2048 RAM 250 GB ... external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9 ...
  • Re: safele delete files
    ... Many thanks to you both for your useful help, ... 2048 RAM 250 GB ... external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9 ...
  • Re: Wow Barry and Patricia! And, well, everybody!
    ... my gosh you haven't been around in ages. ... the days of Katy Munger postings. ... Happy New Year Ram! ... Hey Judi, I've been gone a lot too but hope to be around enough to not ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Utility for clearing RAM to the hard drive.
    ... I used to use ALLOCMEM.EXE or that other utility program to clear programs out of RAM. ... But, gosh, now I've updated to more than 512MB, so now I have to use the other, new, improved program that can handle a larger amount of RAM. ... I can't find any such program on Hobbes or using Google (other than the original ALLOCMEM.EXE. ...
    (comp.os.os2.apps)
  • Re: Utility for clearing RAM to the hard drive.
    ... Nobody wrote: ... But, gosh, now I've updated to more than 512MB, so now I have to use the other, new, improved program that can handle a larger amount of RAM. ... [Reverse the parts of the e-mail address to reply.] ...
    (comp.os.os2.apps)