Re: Disc clean up question

yorkshire lass;854566 Wrote:
After having problems with Incredimail my computer is now working well
but when I looked in Disc clean up , I found 213 KB under systemarchived
/system queued error reporting. Is it safe to clean up these files?

Hello Yorkshire Lass,

It will be safe to clean up. You will only need to worry if the size
for the "Error Reporting Files" was a large GB size.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/175654-disk-cleanup-windows-error-reporting-bug-fix.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • RE: Troj_Renos.DK
    ... Using xp prof and I ran Norton but it did not find anything (either in safe ... mode or normalmode with latest definition). ... use Sophos SAV32CLI to clean it but to no avail. ... Click on General Tab and you will see a Button called ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Losing the Spyware Battle
    ... Redo all of your extensive tests after booting up into "SAFE MODE". ... >trying to clean it. ... > 10) Set Microsoft Antispyware to real time monitor ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER
    ... Yes, you're right, there's a chance everything ... corrupt information, possibly corrupting other information as well. ... The same could happen if we try to clean things up and fail. ... since there is a chance that it is safe. ...
    (comp.programming.threads)
  • Re: META Re: OT: Japan earthquake
    ... Name one coal plant where masses needed to evacuate? ... dangerous to the clean and safe. ... then stop using the words clean and safe! ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Safe Mode and spyware
    ... >> 3) Read up what you find, for caveats, entry methods etc. ... it's safe to do a formal clean ...
    (microsoft.public.security)