Re: Blue Screen of Death

Brian we need the stop code and the all caps text to help with the bsd

--
mansrm81

If you think I helped you fix your problem give me some rep :D. Click on
the scales.

  • Re: Sylvaina 27 inch Tv Wont power up..
    ... >replacing all of the caps in the power supply section of the chasis? ... > because the solder was cracked on a large capicator and I reflowed it. ... A good whack used to fix it. ... >> might be advisable to take it to a shop and get an estimate on repair. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Universal Karajan DG 1960s box - masters used?
    ... This conversation has inspired me to do something, so I called my Mac ... fix it guy who thinks he can fix the problem. ... NAD 216, caused by defective power supply filter caps," which they ... long as the replacements are rated as good than ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: MOUSE WITH A WILL OF IT"S OWN
    ... If it was more than 5 secs look in accessability in Control Panel. ... > would seem the keyboard and the mouse have, since the caps are changing things. ... > fix for a problem. ... to switching windows like using the tab key. ...
  • MOUSE WITH A WILL OF IT"S OWN
    ... would seem the keyboard and the mouse have, since the caps are changing things. ... fix for a problem. ... to switching windows like using the tab key. ... troubleshooter or posting to a NG? ...
  • Re: Pinball delivery horror stories
    ... words (just trying to be nice to the LCD). ... I had a guy drop off an IJ and BSD for me to fix. ... so not much sleep. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)