Blue Screen of Death

While I thought MS was supposed to be done with the BSD, I have found it on
my two day old HP Pavilion m9357c running MS Windows Vista Home Premium
64bit. I get it about 7 times a day. I have the updates for Vista on and
updated to its full potential...yet it still appears. I also cannot get my
Smartphone to be recognized for Sync while running though all the device
drivers are in order and have no conflicts. I am looking for help here since
MS does not support there product unless I pay them another 59 dollars even
though I just purchased this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  • autoplay
    ... for quiet some time. ... I have a HP Pavilion a1748x bought it in April 2007. ... Windows Vista Home Premium ... Lynn Hatcher ...
  • Re: Duplicate email messages
    ... the duplicates than reading the originals. ... I have Windows Vista Home Premium ... and I am using Windows Mail on a HP Pavilion dv9912nrNotebook PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)