Re: Sleep Problems

Mark,
You should be able to correct this problem by doing the following:

Open Control Panel and type Device Manager in the Search box. Open
Device Manager and expand Network Adaptors. Right click on Dell
Wireless 1395 WLAN Mini-Card and select properties. Select the Power
Management tab and uncheck the box next to "Allow computer to turn off
this device to save power."

Good Luck.

--
Begley

  • Re: compressed ntfs volume - file size limit??
    ... > Brian, try the following, open Control Panel, open System, go to the ... > hardware tab, click Device Manager. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: pc activity stop
    ... If these are USB devices, ... Open Control Panel, open ... System, go to the Hardware tab, click Device Manager, click the plus sign ...
  • Re: which driver?
    ... you should be able to see that by looking at the Audio component of Device Manager. ... Open Control Panel, then the System applet. ... Once you identify the audio device you may be able to find the driver by going to http://w3serv.realtek.com.tw/search/search.aspx and search for that device driver. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: How can I say This...
    ... You open Control Panel> System> Device Manager and see how many cpu's are ... > how can I tell if the hyper threading is enabled in bios. ...
  • Re: Help--Damned Nikon Capture wont Install
    ... Memory and I mean good reliable memory is the key here, ... My guess, checking Device Manager, your driver issues is the motherboard ... power off the system, unplug it from power - push the power switch to drain ... I use to recommend Sony monitors. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)