Re: System Restore Not working on Ultimate Edition

This is an older thread but I read through the whole thing and didn't
see any similar info so I thought I'd add to the fray:

When trying to create a system restore point, I bombed with the same
error message. Following what Ms. Zoeller was indicating, I checked my
disk mgmt and found my externally attached USB disk was there, but not
recognized with a drive letter assigned. I unplugged the drive, and
tried to create a restore point again, and it worked.

My only concern here is does this mean I'm always going to have to
unplug my USB external drive(s) when I want to run system restore?
(-too there's the automatic restore points).

Jay

--
wipcguy
wipcguy's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/wipcguy.htm