Re: Black screen with registry string line

I just looked at my laptop and I have the black background with white
line.
How do I fix it?

--
micklask

  • Re: Black screen with registry string line
    ... I just looked at my laptop and I have the black background with white ... How do I fix it? ... Do not highjack another post. ...
  • Re: Toshiba laptops
    ... or adapter cords in the same or very similar way ... The family member just takes her latest laptop into Best Buy if the ... unable to fix the modem if that's the problem, which i perceive it be, ... programs and solutions in many counties and communities blah blah blah ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: How to synchronize ALL internet explorer favorites?
    ... That's why I went with Windows Mobile, ... write code to fix almost any of those limitations, or at least any that I ... On a recent trip to Mexico, I left the laptop at home, and found my WinMo ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Userinit.exe - Application Error Win XP
    ... If anyone know how to fix the problem permanently, ... I am running a laptop>>> with XP ... That is no icons would be on the desktop, ... >>> I would have to restart the laptop to get my icons back. ...
  • Re: Excessive spam all of a sudden
    ... It took me longer to fix it my self after I got it back than it would have to have cleaned up the hard drive myself ... Oh, yeah, and they made some adjustment to the "mouse buttons" so that the set that I prefer to use, you need to hit with a sledgehammer to get them to click -- seriously, full pressure from both thumbs with the laptop set on a solid/hard surface; doesn't work on a soft lap where most people put their laptop. ... Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)