Re: Black screen with registry string line

"micklask" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1823ef232d1ffb359b0c72f98c61d5b5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just looked at my laptop and I have the black background with white
line.
How do I fix it?

--
micklask

Do not highjack another post.
Your problem is not the same and you need to give all the information you can.
Remember we can not see your computer.

What make and model computer.
When did your problem start?
What were you doing the last time you used the computer.
What antivirus and or antispyware software are you using.
What have you already tried to resolve the problem.

  • Re: Black screen with registry string line
    ... I just looked at my laptop and I have the black background with white ... How do I fix it? ...
  • Re: Star Wars (DE) custom cards
    ... Holy crap that's a good call. ... May have to fix that. ... the only diff is that one set has a space ... background and the other has a black background. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • 2nd Page of Record Printed With Black Background
    ... Whenever I print a single record from a form, the second page is printed in ... black background. ... descriptions are unreadable on second page (they use black fonts). ... How can I fix this problem? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)