Re: windows\system32\config\regback\software

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 13:17:09 -0500, Banjo200 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello Ken

Thank you, I have RAID 1, I have (2) 500GB Drives but they act as (1)
so if the primary hard drive fails the secondary drive takes over.

You're welcome. But if the purpose of having RAID1 is as backup, as I
said earlier, it's a very poor approach to backup.

In fact, my view is that RAID1 is almost never a good thing for a home
user to do.

Janx;847800 Wrote:
I just sent an email to HP support to see if they can help. I'll let you
know what they say.

Ken Blake, MVP;852705 Wrote:
On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 14:38:53 -0500, barman58 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>