Re: windows\system32\config\regback\software

Hello Ken

Thank you, I have RAID 1, I have (2) 500GB Drives but they act as (1)
so if the primary hard drive fails the secondary drive takes over.

Thanks

Jeff

Janx;847800 Wrote:
I just sent an email to HP support to see if they can help. I'll let you
know what they say.

Ken Blake, MVP;852705 Wrote:
On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 14:38:53 -0500, barman58 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>