Re: "Logon Process has failed to create the security options dialog." Error Message
- From: Banjoguy <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:47:18 -0500
Phatkow, Thanks for your additional input to this thread.
My HDD is also Western Digital. My model is:
As a manufacturer myself I know that one always tries to use the same
components in different models of your product when possible. This
allows you to buy them in larger quantities and helps to simplify
inventory and purchasing, etc.
I wonder if there is a single component that is common to different
Western Digital drives that is failing - perhaps a proprietary IC. It
would be interesting to hear from others who have experienced this
problem what the make and model of their Hard Disk drive is. Some have
volunteered that information already and I can't remember anyone naming
other than Western Digital - but I'll go back now and check. It's also
useful to remember that Western Digital supplies very many Hard Drives
to the OEM market - possibly the great majority - so that could just be
- Prev by Date: RE: Quick Launch Will Not Enable in Home 64bit
- Next by Date: Re: How do I control what is loaded on startup in Vista?
- Previous by thread: Re: "Logon Process has failed to create the security options dialog." Error Message
- Next by thread: RE: "You are running out of disk space on RECOVERY (D:)" message.