RE: Quick Launch Will Not Enable in Home 64bit

Hi,
I have found that sometimes the easiest way to fix something like that is to
do a system restore to a point beore it happened. Good luck.
--
Paul

"zaphox" wrote:

Hi,

My Quick Launch bar was working perfectly, then I accidentally dragged
something onto it and the whole thing disappeared and won't come back.

I tick the "Show Quick Launch" button and click ok, then if I try and
drag anything onto where it should be I get the red warning symbol
(circle with line through it) next to the icon. If I go back to the
Taskbar properties, the "Show Quick Launch" button is unticked again! It
unticks itself every time I click ok.

I can confirm the C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Quick Launch dir exists (and even has shortcuts in it!)

Any ideas?

--
zaphox

  • Quick Launch Will Not Enable in Home 64bit
    ... My Quick Launch bar was working perfectly, ... I tick the "Show Quick Launch" button and click ok, ... unticks itself every time I click ok. ...
  • Re: fp 2000 reports broken hyperlinks
    ... not out in the desert though...it's like a vast wasteland out there...just scorpions and rocketeers :-) ... | It would be my luck if I tried to launch one of those that it would fall over upon ignition and then ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: free Orban loudness meter app now available
    ... which we are releasing as a free public beta. ... error immediately on launch! ... luck. ... The 1.5GHz processor requirement seems excessive just to run a ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • Re: how to run "running program list" with C#
    ... I would like to launch the window "running program list" from a program developed with .NET and C#. Does anybody know which command should I use? ... I have been looking for it without any luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Horner at Lombardia - Love him or hate him?
    ... launch a teammate up the road? ... Is it bad luck or bad judgement that he essentially launched Cunego into ... Team tactics aside, it seems like Horner is still able to put out some ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)