Re: windows\system32\config\regback\software

GREAT NEWS , I just sent HP an e-mail to validate if I can add the same
hot fixes to my HP Pavilion Elite m9250f PC in an attempt to resolve the
regback performance problem.

Thank you

--
Banjo200

  • Re: Y&R - Melody T Scott & Nikki are both out -Also Tom Bierdz cont...
    ... can't imagine why you choose to validate him. ... validate" NB's news when the media is doing so as well. ... people he reports on but he gets the news before anyone else. ... The news will be hitting the wires soon that Melody Thomas Scott's ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: D2005 Update 3, a dream or reality?
    ... Without a list of what it fixes, it is hard to know if I should rejoice in ... this news or just yawn. ... Will update #3 fix the issues with ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: ampersands in URLs
    ... So either keep the DOCTYPE and don't validate the page. ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... My site links to many news sources & many of the URLs include "&" ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: D2005 Update 3, a dream or reality?
    ... Joe Bain wrote: ... > Any news on when the rest of the fixes in SP2 will get pushed into QC? ...