Re: windows\system32\config\regback\software

Hey! I don't believe it but the HP fix worked! I watched my system
closely this morning and when regback started running it didn't hog the
disk read/write. I launched several apps to test performance and
everything worked fine. Also, regback only ran a couple minutes this
time. Perhaps one of the vista hot fixes HP gave me did the trick after
all. Try following the directions in my previous post (Note -At least
one update was a driver for my video card so only do what makes sense on
your machine).

--
Janx
.