Re: How do I control what is loaded on startup in Vista?

This may also help make your PC faster!

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/09/04/Twelve_unnecessary_Vista_features_to_disable_1.html

tx, av

"Steve Turner" <stevezygote@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A51EA697-CA42-4C83-A82E-A2FAC7944013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New to Vista. I understand there's some way (built into Vista) to determine or discontinue certain startup applications in Vista. I've installed some software that keeps loading something when I boot up and I want to eliminate it because my Vista load time is dropping quite a bit.

  • How do I control what is loaded on startup in Vista?
    ... I understand there's some way (built into Vista) to determine or discontinue certain startup applications in Vista. ... I've installed some software that keeps loading something when I boot up and I want to eliminate it because my Vista load time is dropping quite a bit. ...
  • Re: IRQ not less_or_equal
    ... I'd just look to remove whatever's loading in the startup group as I already mentioned. ... >> for vista for the handycam, but maybe not the right model. ... Also, I can't get to this mini dump file, I'm not sure>> how ...
  • Vista ultimate stuck loading (Green Bars)
    ... First after doing an ordinary restart, my vista gets stuck ... for a LONG time at the loading screen and does not move, ... Click Repair your computer. ...
  • Re: Xp installation error
    ... Ok, i was going from Vista to XP, started loading the xp disk, it randomly ... shut down during installation, now when it opens xp ...
  • Re: How do I control what is loaded on startup in Vista?
    ... or discontinue certain startup applications in Vista. ... software that keeps loading something when I boot up and I want to eliminate ... it because my Vista load time is dropping quite a bit. ...