Re: MSVBVM50.dll Problem

This solve the problem for me thank you.
I extracted it to desktop, copied it to the download folder and install the
program that was there.
Thanks a lot!

"dean-dean" wrote:

Try downloading MSVBVM50.CAB to your desktop, double-click on MSVBVM50.CAB,
then drag msvbvm50.dll out of the MSVBVM50.CAB "folder" to your desktop.
Right-click on msvbvm50.dll, choose Cut, and Paste it into the same folder
as the .exe file (program) that needs it.

"Naturewoman" <Naturewoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am having the same problem. I downloaded the MSVBVM50.dll file but can't
seem to extract it. I don't have a C:\Program
Files\ MyProgram, so tried to extract it into Vista's
C:\WINDOWS\system32\,
but a window showed saying "access denied". Any help will be apreciated!
Thanks.

"dean-dean" wrote:

If you have access to a computer running Windows XP, you can Copy the
file
msvbvm50.dll from C:\WINDOWS\system32\, and Paste it into the same folder
as
the program's .exe file that requires it, for example, put it in
C:\Program
Files\ MyProgram, if the MyProgram folder contains MyProgram.exe. It
shouldn't have to be put in Vista's C:\WINDOWS\system32\...

If you don't have access to an XP computer, go to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/172991/EN-US/ , and download
http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb5/MSVBVM50.CAB . You can then
extract the file from msvbvm50.cab, and place in the folder as noted
above.

"KillerK" <KillerK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi there,
I have just installed a program and everytime I try to run it, I get an
error saying that MSVBVM50.dll is required. I do not know what that is.
Is
there anyway I can get the program to run? I have already tried
compatibility
mode but that does not seem to help.

Thanks!

.