Re: laptop

"cazxx1" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4b5db97684156927aa7e4ab52a51f278@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes Iknow but how do I do it

--
cazxx1

You make it sound like you really have no skills in operating a computer.
It might be time to consider spending some money on a tutor.
If nothing else, contact your local high school ask about hiring a student with computer skills.

  • Immediate Need - AIX/LINUX Administrator - Atlanta
    ... I am looking for an experienced AIX/LINUX administrator for a Data ... extensive understanding of UNIX Operating Systems including the ... Install, configure, maintain and support complex IBM AIX and Linux ... Required Skills: ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: Why audiophiles have a bad rep.
    ... Unfortunately, you have no musical training or skills, so you don't ... The LAST people in the world I would want judging sound reproduction would ... (I'm not holding my breath for your lame excuse for not visiting.) ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: (OT) Came for the RSPW RW Cabals reaction to Obama
    ... order for them to realize how dumb they continue to sound. ... wronged by the bully with the skills, tries to fight back and gets his ... The hero encounters a true master, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: sound levels - whos in charge?
    ... drama to a high key commercial. ... special type of skill to control it properly while photography doesn't. ... a small part of sound mixing. ... consistency by means of teachable skills that anyone in the appropriate ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Who Here is a Creationist?
    ... physical object and vice versa (which is what mechanical sound recording ... Not 'widespread', maybe, but the skills required are quite basic, so I think that is debatable. ... All that is required is a horn closed at the small end with a flexible diaphagm centred by a needle, arranged so that the needle runs on the surface of a drum rotated by a handle. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)