Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?

flamingatom wrote:
I highly use lots of different registry cleaners, and im recently using,
uniblue powersuite, registry mechanic, registry first aid platinum,
registry repair, registry easy, registry genius, registry fix, ccleaner.
And it affects my whole system performance up to 300% more

What benchmarking utility did you use to verify this monumental performance gain? Please provide the before and after longs so others can verify your claimed results.

Or did you instead use an independent testing laboratory to establish the "300%" figure?

No intelligent individual capable of critical thinking, much less any experienced computer professional, is going to believe your claims until you can offer objective evidence in support thereof.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

  • Re: My aero feature is gone!
    ... Having used a snake oil registry "reamer" to sabotage your own computer, you best course of action may well be to format the hard drive and re-install everything from scratch. ... Before doing so, however, you could try restoring the registry to its original condition by using either a system restore point, or by restoring the backup of the registry that you made before running the crap-ware. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
  • Re: Change System Name????
    ... No such tab in my registry. ... You don't want to get in trouble because the original owner may ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: warning registry activity
    ... I saw programs saying they could speed up my computer and optimize performance by checking the registry and fixing problems. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Optimizing Windows
    ... Such as software that can clean up the registry and fix windows errors amongst other things. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Clean Registry
    ... I know that Microsoft stopped distributing their own app written for that purpose, but we need to use something anyway. ... Registry cleaning programs are *all* snake oil. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)