Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?

flamingatom wrote:
I highly use lots of different registry cleaners, and im recently using,
uniblue powersuite, registry mechanic, registry first aid platinum,
registry repair, registry easy, registry genius, registry fix, ccleaner.
And it affects my whole system performance up to 300% more

What benchmarking utility did you use to verify this monumental performance gain? Please provide the before and after longs so others can verify your claimed results.

Or did you instead use an independent testing laboratory to establish the "300%" figure?

No intelligent individual capable of critical thinking, much less any experienced computer professional, is going to believe your claims until you can offer objective evidence in support thereof.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
.