Re: Wise Registry Cleaner vs AusLogics Registry Defrag vs CCLeaner?
- From: Bruce Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:41:42 -0600
I highly use lots of different registry cleaners, and im recently using,
uniblue powersuite, registry mechanic, registry first aid platinum,
registry repair, registry easy, registry genius, registry fix, ccleaner.
And it affects my whole system performance up to 300% more
What benchmarking utility did you use to verify this monumental performance gain? Please provide the before and after longs so others can verify your claimed results.
Or did you instead use an independent testing laboratory to establish the "300%" figure?
No intelligent individual capable of critical thinking, much less any experienced computer professional, is going to believe your claims until you can offer objective evidence in support thereof.
Help us help you:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell
The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
- Prev by Date: Re: Incremental backups = full hard disk drive (sooner or later)
- Next by Date: Re: Incremental backups = full hard disk drive (sooner or later)
- Previous by thread: Vista screen is not showing anything!
- Next by thread: laptop