Re: Full PC Backup Problems

AJR:

If I understand your response, you're saying that the backup
restoration would need to be the original configuration. I didn't
change the actual drive letters, just the size of the partitions. This
is necessary to give me more free space on the C: drive, which was the
original problem. Are you saying that change the sizes of the
partitions will not work?

--
Doopus

  • Re: Is it possible to Resize a FreeBSD Partition non-destructively?
    ... It errors out saying it ... can't find drive letters, or something like that. ... The first time I ran ... I really don't want to have to full backup - destroy - ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: Hyperlinks and UNC
    ... saying in one way or the other that more was expected. ... it's only for 4 particular drive letters. ... I'm very much against mapped drive letters, ... I am talking hundreds of servers in dozens of locations ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)