Which is good backup for VIsta

I have three choices. Vista's backup , Norton 360 backup - if I don't extend the free trial can I still get my backup back?, and OneTouch backup that came with my Maxtor external drive.
Any thoughts on choice comparisons?
Thanks,
Chas

  • Re: Disk problem: After resize, Gparted shows 8.46 Gb used but actual usage only 2.3 Gb
    ... then move it so I can extend my almost full Fat32 Windows ... Shrinking a Reiser3 filesystem online is something I'd definitely ... If you didn't before - make a backup now. ... make the space needed to extend my documents partition. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: BACKUP to the null device
    ... undress to reply) wrote: ... why doesn't it apply in the second, since in both cases the target is a ... In the second case, BACKUP does use RMS, with all of its facilities ... particularly the extend size are higher for FAL). ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Which is good backup for VIsta
    ... Mike Hall - MVP wrote: ... extend the free trial can I still get my backup back?, and OneTouch backup that came with my Maxtor external drive. ...
  • Re: Time Capsule
    ... extend the drive with a USB drive at all? ... need it to backup my itunes stuff really, but it doesnt appear to let ... Id prefer it to just check the folders that you want to backup, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: GM Volt - First political car
    ... But it is the price for an electric car with a 1.5L gasoline engine ... backup that will extend the range to 300 miles. ... Isn't the Nissan Leaf an all-electric vehicle with no backup? ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)