How do I control what is loaded on startup in Vista?

New to Vista. I understand there's some way (built into Vista) to determine or discontinue certain startup applications in Vista. I've installed some software that keeps loading something when I boot up and I want to eliminate it because my Vista load time is dropping quite a bit.

  • Re: IRQ not less_or_equal
    ... I'd just look to remove whatever's loading in the startup group as I already mentioned. ... >> for vista for the handycam, but maybe not the right model. ... Also, I can't get to this mini dump file, I'm not sure>> how ...
  • Vista ultimate stuck loading (Green Bars)
    ... First after doing an ordinary restart, my vista gets stuck ... for a LONG time at the loading screen and does not move, ... Click Repair your computer. ...
  • Re: Xp installation error
    ... Ok, i was going from Vista to XP, started loading the xp disk, it randomly ... shut down during installation, now when it opens xp ...
  • Re: Old templates to new
    ... Post to the works group for answers, its unlikely to be a Vista issue, but ... When I open the template I get the following message. ... loading data, ... Click ok and the template opens and works ok, ...
  • Missing Driver
    ... I dual-booted my Gateway laptop successfully, loading XP on one partition ... and Vista on the other. ... when I boot to XP I recieve a message from Windows saying it ... Ive tried loading the driver from the XP disk ...