Re: Digital TV on PC

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:43:30 -0400, Drew Leyda wrote:

Folks:

I saw a $30 program on the Internet that claims to allow you to watch
digital TV on your PC, no wires.
Your opinion please .

Drew

On a serious note, I have had the AutumnWave OnAir GT HDTV USB 5.1 for a
while now - really fine!
--
Kris
----------

  • Digital TV on PC
    ... I saw a $30 program on the Internet that claims to allow you to watch digital TV on your PC, no wires. ... Your opinion please. ... Drew ...
  • Technology optimists turn off TV -- study
    ... LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Broadband Internet surfers in North ... America watch two fewer hours of television per week than do those ... Pessimists outnumber optimists 51%-49%. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Technology optimists turn off TV -- study
    ... Technology 'optimists' turn off TV -- study ... North America watch two fewer hours of television per week than do ... those without Internet access, while those using a dial-up connection ... Pessimists outnumber optimists 51%-49%. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: MASH
    ... selecting which programs to watch. ... My opinion is such tweets show a lack of interest in ... And given my cluelessness as to what a Kardashian is, I'm not quite able to apply the measure in a meaningful way. ... I would say there needs to be a unit of intellectual merit, perhaps the Tyson. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: A little political humor...
    ... >>> Not everyone shares that opinion. ... Remember, you have Kennedy, ... > Either Kennedy or Clinton were better overall, ... On his watch both Ruby Ridge ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)