Re: crazy screen and shutdown

Can you please also mention the blue screen error code as well. That
would really help. You can try to boot the system into safe mode & then
in the start search box type minidump & remove all the files which are
listed over there.

--
tanuj_chadha

Tanuj

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. - Karl
Marx :geek:

  • BSOD
    ... Blue Screen Error: nv4_disp ... Not able to boot in safe mode. ... What is the optimum solution to this problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: windows wont load
    ... I have laptop, given to me by a friend, which won't boot Windows XP Pro ... Boot to Safe mode with Networking ... attempt stopped on a blue screen error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • STOP: c000021a
    ... I encounter a blue screen error on my Windows 2000 ... even if I try to boot using safe mode. ... advises on how to recover the system? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Unmountable Boot Volume
    ... I have a Toshiba Laptop and at boot I get Unmountable Boot Volume. ... Safe Mode with Networking ... When I select any of these option I the get the Blue screen error ...
  • Re: Ailing Computer
    ... This is repeatable and occurred following selection of Safe mode, ... Safe Mode with only a keyboard attached (that is all you need for Safe ... Sometimes your system will not boot and you may use the F8 boot ... Experience and lots of testing says that the keyboard and mouse driver ...