Re: Currency sidebar gadget malfunction

Now sorted.

Apparently it is installed with windows.

I restored by going control panel\windows side bar properties then hit
the button "restore gadgets installed with windows"

All sorted thanks.

--
Jkulin

  • Re: older games dont work
    ... the support of my work have it and will burn a CD to me. ... and any other tips to make this game works will be great. ... Windows 95 including but not limited to: ... to map a pedal as a control ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Listing of XP tools commands
    ... All files with a .cpl extension are normally invoked via the Control ... IP Configuration - ipconfi/all ... Logs You Out Of Windows - logoff... ... System File Checker Utility - sfc /revert ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Listing of XP tools commands
    ... All files with a .cpl extension are normally invoked via the Control ... IP Configuration - ipconfi/all ... Logs You Out Of Windows - logoff... ... System File Checker Utility - sfc /revert ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Listing of XP tools commands
    ... [I found that page in a few seconds by Googling "run commands winxp", ... All files with a .cpl extension are normally invoked via the Control ... Logs You Out Of Windows - logoff... ... System File Checker Utility - sfc /revert ...