Re: Please help newbie with drag and drop!

As an alternative to my last post you can also visit this link on my Silver Surfer website which will demonstrate how to use your mouse: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com/lesson_4.htm

John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org
Web: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com

mail/post..

"llbtt" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2fd221af9e53979171e8534931f265d8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a new vista user and have noticed problems with functions that say
"drag icon" or "drag bookmarklet" to toolbars. There seems to be NO
drag and drop. Am I missing something?

--
llbtt

  • Re: straight to my desktop...!!please!
    ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... No warranty of any ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Restoring XP Restore Point from Vista?
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... > As I stated in the first post, I still see my old boot menu. ... >>> do a full migration to Vista today. ...
  • Re: format hard drive
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote in message ... There is an application that you can download that you can actually use to remove all the rubbish that OEM's add to the windows Vista installation. ...
  • Re: format hard drive
    ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... install my retail version of Vista. ...
  • Re: system restore DVD
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... No warranty of any ... 'image' your hard drive so that you can re-install everything simply by inserting a backup DVD but this requires third party software such as Acronis True Image. ...