Re: Please help newbie with drag and drop!
- From: "John Barnett MVP" <freelance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:50:06 +0100
As an alternative to my last post you can also visit this link on my Silver Surfer website which will demonstrate how to use your mouse: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com/lesson_4.htm
John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience
The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". No warranty of any
kind, either expressed or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy,
reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable for
any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this
"llbtt" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2fd221af9e53979171e8534931f265d8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a new vista user and have noticed problems with functions that say
"drag icon" or "drag bookmarklet" to toolbars. There seems to be NO
drag and drop. Am I missing something?
- Prev by Date: Re: Working with files and folders is painful
- Next by Date: Re: Shutting down safely in the event..
- Previous by thread: Re: how to delete old backup information?
- Next by thread: Re: Currency sidebar gadget malfunction