Video Problems..... Blue screen of death.
- From: "Drew Leyda" <FDLnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:36:46 -0400
I have a Gateway Notebook. I have been having some video problems. ( Temporary have screen video on startup, a blank white box left on desktop after closing message box)
Yesterday I got the Blue Screen of Death twice.
Right before that Spy-Bot ask for permission to change a Registry entry related to Yahoo Companion. Internet Explorer was not opened at the time.
A look in my Device Manager and notice I had duplicate drivers for the Display Adapter. I looked this morning and I have only one.
Any ideas ?
- Prev by Date: Shutting down safely in the event..
- Next by Date: Re: shell32.dll not found - Vista Home Premium won't start!
- Previous by thread: Shutting down safely in the event..
- Next by thread: Re: shell32.dll not found - Vista Home Premium won't start!