Video Problems..... Blue screen of death.

Folks:

I have a Gateway Notebook. I have been having some video problems. ( Temporary have screen video on startup, a blank white box left on desktop after closing message box)
Yesterday I got the Blue Screen of Death twice.
Right before that Spy-Bot ask for permission to change a Registry entry related to Yahoo Companion. Internet Explorer was not opened at the time.
A look in my Device Manager and notice I had duplicate drivers for the Display Adapter. I looked this morning and I have only one.
Any ideas ?

Drew

.