Re: Backup - DATA SUPPLIED IS THE WRONG TYPE or ERROR_DATATYPE_MISMATC

You might try here http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Search/en-US/?Query=western+digital+mybook
Also, check compatibility.

"SlackerBoy" <Slackerboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:94EBBDC3-65DF-48F4-B9E0-839104F91E38@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Folks,

I have a user who is using Vista Business and trying to backup to an
external Western Digital MyBook. When he tries to backup, he gets either a
0x8007065d or 0x0000065d. I was considering this may being caused by the
drive or formatting, but when he tries to backup to another partition on the
same drive, he has the same issues. I would appreciate any assistance.

  • Re: Backup Microsoft WindowsXP Home
    ... Creator, www.roxio.com or the InCD component of Nero, www.nero.com. ... Check the web sites for version compatibility with XP as well as compatible ... Backup is a PC User's Best Friend ... The path to my cd-rw> looks ok but the prog comes back and says invalid path. ...
  • Re: compatible programs for a 49g+
    ... a complete backup of my 49G, ... if they are not written with full compatibility in mind. ... "emulated Saturn" processor instructions) will also be limited ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: Wme and W2000 Backup compatibility?
    ... as I heard to many stories of compatibility ... issues, allways used a third party app; A couple of suggestions, On old pc ... move data to My Docs, or simply copy burn data to cd, or use winrar or ... Lastly trial copies of 3rd part backup apps, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.applications)
  • Re: 18 Features Windows Should Have (but Doesnt)
    ... but at least better backup and restoration ... ISO is the major disk image format. ... bottom line -- these are important for making computers useful! ... Compatibility with data-sharing concepts ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: compatible programs for a 49g+
    ... a complete backup of my 49G, ... but they usually work anyway. ... if they are not written with full compatibility in mind. ... "emulated Saturn" processor instructions) will also be limited ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)