Re: windows\system32\config\regback\software

Also there is a BIOS update at the HP website for the m9350f.
Mine was version 5.22
The new one is 5.24

Not sure if that is a fix or not but everything went smooth during the
update here.

--
kr4ey

  • Re: Cannot delete a file
    ... Following the directions on Kelly's website, ... > Error Deleting File or Folder ... > The file in question is a BIOS update for a Dell Latitude C600. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Problems afterSP2 install
    ... > I'm going to check Asus' website for a bios update if there is one. ... >> Tried the network install again. ... >> This time I got another dll error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: XP could only format 128GB out of my 300GB (external) Hard Disk
    ... You may need to get a BIOS update for the Motherboard. ... Check in the Manual for hard drive limitations and also on the ... manufacturer's website for ab appropriate update. ... this time HDD has been found but detected as Maxtor 6 HDD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
    ... latest bios update for your M/B. ... Look closely at the installation instructions on the website and print them out. ... If you make an error while flashing the bios you can turn your computer into a very expensive paper weight. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)