RE: On-screen keyboard: display other language?

click start; control panel; ease of access center; click handicap sign; click
use computer w/o mouse or keyboard; click use onscreen keyboard. Else click
computer; windows; system32; rightclick file OSK.EXE; send to; desk top
create icon

"MightyMouse58" wrote:

Hi guys,

I've monitored the other threads aboiut on-screen keyboard but how can
I get the keyboard to display the current language chosen. I have
installed/setup three keyboards: English, French and German. When I want
to type I use the Alt-Shift combo to change the keyboard but I'd like to
see the keyboard on-screen as well - how do I do it?

Advice appreciated.:confused:

Cheers

Carl

--