RE: On-screen keyboard: display other language?

click start; control panel; ease of access center; click handicap sign; click
use computer w/o mouse or keyboard; click use onscreen keyboard. Else click
computer; windows; system32; rightclick file OSK.EXE; send to; desk top
create icon

"MightyMouse58" wrote:

Hi guys,

I've monitored the other threads aboiut on-screen keyboard but how can
I get the keyboard to display the current language chosen. I have
installed/setup three keyboards: English, French and German. When I want
to type I use the Alt-Shift combo to change the keyboard but I'd like to
see the keyboard on-screen as well - how do I do it?

Advice appreciated.:confused:

Cheers

Carl

--
MightyMouse58

Carl
Adelaide
Australia

  • Re: gnome-applet-volume-control is a huge usability regression
    ... just so you can move the pointer to this microscopic icon in the ... My keyboard has volume up/down/mute functions buttons which DID ... No, they were working up to the reboot, which was caused by an extra copy ... of kmail that was burning 100% of a core, making kmail extremely sluggish, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: gnome-applet-volume-control is a huge usability regression
    ... control from my keyboard, to a teeny little icon in the notifier ... you can move the pointer to this microscopic icon in the upper right ... My keyboard has volume up/down/mute functions buttons which DID work ... of the keyboard function keys has been done on purpose. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Left-Clicking Misbehavior
    ... keyboard in May. ... Joe Davis ... Options configured for single-click to open) an icon on my desktop: ... the ALT key could manifest itself in the way you've described. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: gnome-applet-volume-control is a huge usability regression
    ... control from my keyboard, to a teeny little icon in the notifier ... you can move the pointer to this microscopic icon in the upper right ... My keyboard has volume up/down/mute functions buttons which DID work ... of the keyboard function keys has been done on purpose. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: gnome-applet-volume-control is a huge usability regression
    ... to a teeny little icon in the notifier applet. ... a click someplace to unblank it just so you can move the pointer to this ... My keyboard has volume up/down/mute functions buttons which DID work very ... of the keyboard function keys has been done on purpose. ...
    (Ubuntu)