Re: Kill process

=?Utf-8?B?UmlzdGFy?= <Ristar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:8EEADBBF-F58C-4F45-97E0-94C9CB02815F@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

isnt Vista pathetic?

Nope.

not only does the processes hang for NO RHYME OR REASON, we have to
depend on a 3rd party freeware to solve the problem this OS (which
costs $$) has.

lol... it's just like MS to produce such an OS. oh, and they
conveniently dont have a bunch of people who customers can contact
regarding their s/w problems, and we, paying customers, have to rely
on forums.

wat a joke.

Methinks you are trolling spouting garbage such as this........

thanks for recommending Unlocker 1.8, i will try using it the next
time firefox hangs to see if it works.

Running Vista SP1 and various flavours of linux here....never had
Firefox lock up on me in either OS.....

.