Re: Windows Photo gallery

yorkshire lass;847525 Wrote:
pooch;847504 Wrote:
Hi yorkshire lass

Sorry,
I think that I did not make myself very clear I meant that the Camera
should show up in computer along with the other drives.
As for automatic imports you can stop this by going to Control Panel -
cd's and other media playback, look for an entry under media for your
camera and change the entry so that it does not automatically import
photos, but gives you a dialogue asking you what you want to do. ie,
open folder

I hope this makes sense as I am translating from my German vista, if
not let me know and I will change my language and try again:p

Ps the camera has to be connected while changing the autostart> >

Please don't apologise, it's me wot got it wrong!! I'll try that next
time , I've deleted the pictures from my camera so I'll have to take
some more. Many thanks for going to all this trouble, it's very much
appreciated. :D

Pleased to help..:D

--
pooch

  • Re: Why I dislike Canon
    ... entry and medium level P&S will die out due to the phone. ... of 10 has a mobile with a camera in it. ... to support a P&S market. ... but have no mobile phone signal but as ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Windows Photo gallery
    ... I think that I did not make myself very clear I meant that the Camera ... As for automatic imports you can stop this by going to Control Panel - ... cd's and other media playback, look for an entry under media for your ...
  • Re: Windows Photo gallery
    ... I think that I did not make myself very clear I meant that the Camera ... As for automatic imports you can stop this by going to Control Panel - ... cd's and other media playback, look for an entry under media for your ...
  • Re: d50
    ... > I've been reading some reviews about ... > the d50 and I would really like to hear what makes it so "entry level" ... > ability of the camera produce good pictures...could someone explain? ... Both cameras should give you great images, ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: which device is my USB PTP camera ?
    ... >> where xyz is incremented each time the camera is plugged. ... >> The problem is that it is created with root only permissions. ... > there is only one entry for Panasonic cameras. ... But I'm not sure 'hotplug' is runnng anyway (/etc/init.d/hotplug start does ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)