Windows Photo gallery

[image:
file:///C:/Users/dawn/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg][image:
file:///C:/Users/dawn/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg]I have
imported photos from my camera to Windows Photo gallery and then copied
and pasted them into my photo albums folder. When I try to set a photo
as Desktop background , I cannot do it and get the following error
message :-

The FileC:\Users\dawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Windows photo
Gallery\WindowsPhoto Gallery wallpaper.jpg could not be written . Please
check permissions on this file and try again.

I tried to copy and past this message using the Vista snip tool but
that didn't work either!

--
yorkshire lass

Vista Home Premium ;AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core Processor;260 GHS ;
2048 RAM 250 GB
external HD 250 GB;MacaFee Total Security 9
.