Re: Defrag removes restore points

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:40:01 +0100, "Steven Hill"
<notwisettogive@xxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the response Paul,
I ran defrag from within Vista this has me puzzled. I have googled and for
the most part this happens with duel boot or as you say through boot defrag
neither of which applies :-(

Do you have it set to use "VSS defragmentation method"? It should be
set to do that.

"Paul Montgomery" <i.m.nonnymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:55:16 +0100, "Steven Hill"