Re: Avast not updating automatically on Vista

bro, my advice to u is to use KAspersky
all other are not good enough as it

--
Shahan_ogLy

-gone for happiness chasing-

  • Re: Can one determine from this Header .....
    ... let me know and I can adjust my advice accordingly. ... I also really like the free online scan that Kaspersky offers: ... I would like to be able to say "switch to Linux", but, Alas, ... "I want every spammer to consider spamming to be the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Can one determine from this Header .....
    ... let me know and I can adjust my advice accordingly. ... I also really like the free online scan that Kaspersky offers: ... I would like to be able to say "switch to Linux", but, Alas, ... "I want every spammer to consider spamming to be the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: The kind of hand Ive been losing lately (BAHH)
    ... It might seem that simple, bro, but it really is not. ... you boil it down to the 'drippings', it may seem either/or but when you ... douchebag giving you advice because 80% of the pots I lose that piss me ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Antivirus advice (on freebies)
    ... Always somewhat subjective based upon preference and experience but - anyone care to offer any advice? ... And now that I secured a copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, I install it and find my connection to the Internet is gone - zilch. ... I rate the latest NetNanny very highly - it provides superb controllable protection for youngsters and so it is now un-deleted and binned. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Pluto, Check This Out !!
    ... As usual dishing out advice that is earmarked for doom. ... >> 50,000 shares in my possession, so I am more worried than. ... > I would rub it in... ... > So bro, 50,000 shares original value 1 RM each? ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)